Race Day 2 of the fully crewed Moore Wilson's Winter Series promised a little more breeze than race day 1. With a freshening forecast, the RO Ken Burt opted for a club house start which saw the fleet lining up for a short reach to the first mark followed by a great W/L course.
Photos and updates for Leg One
Boats finished Crusader 24 hours, 6 minutes, 43 seconds
Blink 25 hours, 2 minutes, 16 seconds
Satellite Spy 28 hours, 23 minutes, 8 seconds.
Jive Talkin' 31 hours, 45 minutes, 14 seconds
REVS 33 hours, 0 minutes, 56 seconds
Montego Bay III 40 hours, 10 minutes, 14 seconds
Gucci 42 hours, 10 minutes, 10 seconds
Illusions DNF returning to Wellington
Photos and updates for Leg Two:
Crusader: 55 hours, 51 minutes and 58 seconds
Blink: 57 hours, 51 minutes and 58 seconds
Satellite Spy: 67 hours, 53 minutes and 45 seconds
Jive Talkin': 70 hours, 36 minutes and 32 seconds
REVS: 71 hours, 17 minutes and 18 seconds
Montego Bay III:
Photos and updates for Leg Three:
Sked positions as received from Maritime Radio - Crusader position is corrected.
Sched positions from 1900 sched now on website.
Boats are taking the regatta gear off and offshore is being loaded on as the boats complete their final preparation for the 2015 Fully Crewed Central Triangle race starting Friday March 6.
- 2015 Sovereign Port Nic Regatta Race Day 3
- 2015 Sovereign Port Nic Regatta Race Day 2
- Sovereign Port Nic Regatta Race Day 1
- Port Nic Regatta Update 2
- 2015 Kapiti-Chetwodes Offshore Race
- Advanced sea survival course
- Sovereign Announced as Naming Sponsor For 2015 Port Nicholson Regatta
- The Brothers Race - rip, shite and a little bust!
- Port Nic Regatta Update 1
- 2014 WineWorks Marlborough Sauvignon Blanc Yacht Race
- The Not Quite Island Bay Race
- Match racing Classics style
- Roger Land Trophy for Port Nic Regatta
- Working Bee Thanks
- Wine Race 2014
- Opening of our 132nd Season and 2014 Ambassadors’ Race
- Notice of Race published
- It's confirmed! The PHRF Nationals are coming...
- Sailing Instructions published
- Entries open for 2015 Crewed Central Triangle
- Latest news from the Sailing Committee
- Prize Giving Photos
- Tri-Nations Yachting – An Aussie boat half full of RPNYC Kiwis heads to Fiji
- Commodore's Trophy Race caps off a great season
- A mixed bag to end the season
- Crews race – what cyclone?
- Bay of Many Coves race turns into a drifter
- Island Bay race a ripper
- Blink is the fastest boat around the North Island
- Bacchante and Black Diamond crowned National PHRF champions
- A lot of breeze on day two of the Line 7 Marine Port Nicholson Regatta
- Four races down on race day one in the Line 7 Marine Port Nicholson Regatta
- The 2014 Line 7 Marine Port Nicholson Regatta is underway
- Sign up for your RPNYC Glengarry Club Card and go into the prize draw
- Blink blitzes fleet into Napier to win leg three of the RNI2014 Race
- Two Handed Round North Island Race
- Annual Nelson Extravanganza
- Last chance for early entry fees
- An awfully big adventure - 35 days on a small boat
- Countdown is on – just 22 days to go until Line 7 Marine Port Nicholson Regatta 2014!