We took 4 days from Fiji to Vanuatu. Two days of absolutely no wind, along with a broken water pump, which meant no motoring. Finally the wind gods helped us out and we had two 200-mile days, with 2 reefs and the no 1.
We have explored Vanuatu as far north as Champagne Beach – Espiritu Santo, the most famous beach in Vanuatu for sure.
Think you're a budding Chris Coad? Want to win some rum? Enter our photo competition.
Race Day 3 of the Moore Wilson’s Winter Series dawned with a light southerly forecast and the promise of some tactical light weather sailing for the day.
Race Day 2 of the fully crewed Moore Wilson's Winter Series promised a little more breeze than race day 1. With a freshening forecast, the RO Ken Burt opted for a club house start which saw the fleet lining up for a short reach to the first mark followed by a great W/L course.
Photos and updates for Leg One
Boats finished Crusader 24 hours, 6 minutes, 43 seconds
Blink 25 hours, 2 minutes, 16 seconds
Satellite Spy 28 hours, 23 minutes, 8 seconds.
Jive Talkin' 31 hours, 45 minutes, 14 seconds
REVS 33 hours, 0 minutes, 56 seconds
Montego Bay III 40 hours, 10 minutes, 14 seconds
Gucci 42 hours, 10 minutes, 10 seconds
Illusions DNF returning to Wellington
Photos and updates for Leg Two:
Crusader: 55 hours, 51 minutes and 58 seconds
Blink: 57 hours, 51 minutes and 58 seconds
Satellite Spy: 67 hours, 53 minutes and 45 seconds
Jive Talkin': 70 hours, 36 minutes and 32 seconds
REVS: 71 hours, 17 minutes and 18 seconds
Montego Bay III:
- Leg Three Gallery
- Leg 1 - Wellington to Akaroa, 1903 Friday sked
- And they're off!
- 2015 Sovereign Port Nic Regatta Race Day 3
- 2015 Sovereign Port Nic Regatta Race Day 2
- Sovereign Port Nic Regatta Race Day 1
- Port Nic Regatta Update 2
- 2015 Kapiti-Chetwodes Offshore Race
- 2015 Documents
- The Brothers Race - rip, shite and a little bust!
- Port Nic Regatta Update 1
- 2014 WineWorks Marlborough Sauvignon Blanc Yacht Race
- The Not Quite Island Bay Race
- Match racing Classics style
- Wine Race 2014
- Opening of our 132nd Season and 2014 Ambassadors’ Race
- The 2014 RPNYC Moore Wilson’s Winter Series – I’ll huff and I’ll puff… maybe
- Entries open for 2015 Crewed Central Triangle
- 2014 RPNYC Moore Wilson’s Winter Series – Groundhog Days!
- The 2014 RPNYC Moore Wilson’s Winter Series – A weekend of two halves!
- The 2014 RPNYC Moore Wilson’s Winter Series – Let the Games Begin!
- Prize Giving Photos
- Commodore's Trophy Race caps off a great season
- A mixed bag to end the season
- Crews race – what cyclone?
- Bay of Many Coves race turns into a drifter
- Island Bay race a ripper
- Blink is the fastest boat around the North Island
- Bacchante and Black Diamond crowned National PHRF champions
- A lot of breeze on day two of the Line 7 Marine Port Nicholson Regatta
- Four races down on race day one in the Line 7 Marine Port Nicholson Regatta
- The 2014 Line 7 Marine Port Nicholson Regatta is underway
- Blink blitzes fleet into Napier to win leg three of the RNI2014 Race
- RPNYC boats first on line and handicap at end of leg one of RNI2014 race
- Annual Nelson Extravanganza
- Line 7 Marine Port Nicholson Regatta 2014 NOR
- Christmas Series ends on both a low and high note!
- Champagne Sailing in the 2013 Brothers Race
- Blink Blitzes the Island Bay Race
- Spring Series winners decided