Each week the sailing committee updates this article, usually on a Thursday.
Wellington Ocean Sports is holding its monthly open day this Saturday. For only a gold coin donation you can have a go at Stand Up Paddle Boarding, Waka Ama, Kayaking and Windsurfing. There are still several places available for booking, so gather your friends and family and sign up now!!! If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact the Wellington Ocean Sports Centre on 939 6702.
A huge thank you to Mark, and Nell Waters, and the Illusions crew for an amazing Crew Takover last Friday night! It was such a great atmoshphere and is definitetly one to remember! Come down to the Wardroom this Friday night for some delicious Ham off the Bone, and with Happy Hour running from 6pm-7pm..why wouldnt you?
This winter Wellington Ocean Sports have a variety of Coastguard Boating Education courses that will make your boating next summer (and on those nice winter days) that much safer and more enjoyable.
So here is what is on offer over the next few months...
Wellington Ocean Sports is pleased to announce that we will be running Friday night stand up paddleboard sessions throughout the month of May. These sessions will be run between 5pm and 6pm, starting at the Clyde Quay Marina and concluding with a complementary beverage at the RPNYC Wardroom, making it a fantastic way to finish off the working week.
- What's on at Wellington Ocean Sports
- Look who is the poster boy for the Red Bull Youth America's Cup
- We ask all members to make a submission in favour of the Clyde Quay Marina
- Youth scheme announces team for 2013 Governor's Cup
- Innovation in boat design has been around since 1880
- Wellington Windsurfing Association event a success
- Cantilena takes out 2013 Commodore's Trophy
- George Gautrey finishes second at Starling Nationals
- Wellington Spirit starts training for USA Grand Slam Match Racing Tour
- Josh Junior wins bronze medal at Sailing World Cup
- Remembering some of our history on Anzac Day
- Group and Business Sailing Opportunities available at Wellington Ocean Sports
- Youth Scheme set to go for 2013-2014
- Wellington Ocean Sports becomes Surfing New Zealand approved SUP school
- New Motors for the Club Rescue Boat
- Wellington Spirit sailors on the move to next events
- New Zealand International Yachting Trust supports the Youth Scheme
- Thank you to RPNYC fleet for their support of the Hebtro Trophy day
- Wellington Ocean Sports school holiday programme
- RPNYC representatives attend community sport forum
- SUP up and away!!!
- Matt Steven at ACT 2 of 2013 Extreme Sailing Series in Singapore
- RPNYC sailors performing well in international competition
- Vice Commodore Davies wins Div 3 at the New Zealand Trailer Yacht Nationals
- WOW it's busy at Wellington Ocean Sports
- Wellington Ocean Sports School Programme
- Lizzie goes sailing on Wellington Harbour for first time in over 80 years
- Josh Junior at the Princess Sofia World Cup of Sailing regatta
- The brothers race from onboard Nedax Racing
- And the winners are ....
- Winter Programme expressions of interest requested
- Bexhill come out on top of Wellington Spirit Business Sailing League
- Leg three results for the Central Triangle Race
- Smooth and fast rides in the Brothers Race
- Wellington Spirit Sailing League week four, day two
- All boats have finished in the 2013 Central Triangle Race
- Boat Reports and Position Updates from the Central Triangle Race
- Hutt International Boys School Wins in Auckland
- Wellington Spirit Sailing League week four, day one
- Sailing Talks FYI#05 - Rules (Part 2)